5812 Temple City Blvd., PMB705
Temple City, California 91780-2112
To pay with your credit card - click on the "Buy Now" button
Order item B173
FORMAT: PRINT ONLY
The book is 67 pages, not indexed, names listed alphabetically, soft cover with a plastic comb binding, and available for $11.98 + $3.99 shipping & handling charge (Add $1.00 S&H for each additional volume ordered).
THE TOWN OF HINSDALE, Berkshire County, was established June 21, 1804, from a part of Partridgefield (now Peru).
Population by Census:
1810 (U. S.) 822 1820 (U. S.), 822 1830 (U. S.), 780 1840 (U. S.), 955 1850 (U. S.), 1253 1855 (State), 1361 1860 (U. S.), 1511 1865 (State), 1517 1870 (U. S.), 1695 1875 (State), 1571 1880 (U. S.), 1595 1885 (State), 1656 1890 (U. S.), 1739 1895 (State), 1650 1900 (U. S.), 1485
1. When places other than Hinsdale and Massachusetts are named in the original records, they are given in the printed copy.
2. In all records the original spelling is followed.
3. The various spellings of a name should be examined, as items about the same family or individual might be found under different spellings.
4. Marriages and intentions of marriages are printed under the names of both parties, but the full information concerning each party is given only in the entry under his or her name. When both the marriage and intention of marriage are recorded, only the marriage record is printed; and where a marriage appears without the intention recorded, it is designated with an asterisk.
5. Additional information which does not appear in the original text of an item, i.e., any explanation, query, inference, or difference shown in other entries of the record, is bracketed. Parentheses are used only when they occur in the original text, or to separate clauses found there -- such as the birth-place of parents, in late marriage records.
Questions or comments?
Return to GoldenWest Marketing homepage
© 2004 GoldenWest Marketing, all rights reserved