5812 Temple City Blvd., PMB705
Temple City, California 91780-2112
To pay with your credit card - click on the "Buy Now" button
Order item B172
FORMAT: PRINT ONLY
The book is 18 pages, not indexed, names listed alphabetically, soft cover with a plastic comb binding, and available for $5.98 plus $3.99 shipping & handling charge (Add $1.00 S&H for each additional volume ordered).
Early Records in Hancock, MA from the Cooke Collection.
The Cooke Collection is a collection of records that Rollin H. Cooke made in the late 1800's and early 1900's. He is known for finding records in places where others have not looked, and did some of the early graveyard transcriptions in Berkshire County. Much information in this collection can't be found anywhere else.
1. When places other than Hancock and Massachusetts are named in the original records, they are given in the printed copy.
2. In all records the original spelling is followed.
3. The various spellings of a name should be examined, as items about the same family or individual might be found under different spellings.
4. Marriages and intentions of marriages are printed under the names of both parties, but the full information concerning each party is given only in the entry under his or her name. When both the marriage and intention of marriage are recorded, only the marriage record is printed; and where a marriage appears without the intention recorded, it is designated with an asterisk.
5. Additional information which does not appear in the original text of an item, i.e., any explanation, query, inference, or difference shown in other entries of the record, is bracketed. Parentheses are used only when they occur in the original text, or to separate clauses found there -- such as the birth-place of parents, in late marriage records.
Questions or comments?
Return to GoldenWest Marketing homepage
© 2004 GoldenWest Marketing, all rights reserved