5812 Temple City Blvd., PMB705
Temple City, California 91780-2112
To pay with your credit card - click on the "Buy Now" button
Order item B620
FORMAT: ELECTRONIC (CD-ROM)
The book's full text of 295 pages has been converted to PDF images which are searchable using the Acrobat Reader program's "FIND" function. All names are listed alphabetically. Priced at $14.95 plus $3.99 shipping & packing charge. (Add $1.00 S&H for each additional item ordered.)
The Adobe Acrobat Reader software program is required in order to view these books on the disk. You can also print paper copies of the books. The software program and installation instructions are included on the disk.
PUBLISHED BY THE NEW ENGLAND HISTORIC GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY, BOSTON, MASS., 1904.
1. When places other than Waltham and Massachusetts are named in the original records, they are given in the printed copy.
2. In all records the original spelling is followed.
3. The various spellings of a name should be examined, as items about the same family or individual might be found under different spellings.
4. Marriages and intentions of marriages are printed under the names of both parties, but the full information concerning each party is given only in the entry under his or her name. When both the marriage and intention of marriage are recorded, only the marriage record is printed; and where a marriage appears without the. intention recorded, it is designated with an asterisk.
5. Additional information which does not appear in the original text of an item, ie., any explanation, query, inference, or difference shown in entries of the record, is bracketed. Parentheses are used only when they occur in the original text, or to separate clauses found there - such as the birth-p1ace of parents, in late marriage records.
THE TOWN OF WALTHAM, Middlesex County, was incorporated January 4, 1738, from a part of Watertown.
April 16, 1849, a part of Newton . was annexed to Waltham. The town of Waltham was incorporated as a city in 1884.
Population in 1900: 23,481.
Questions or comments?
Return to GoldenWest Marketing homepage
© 2010 GoldenWest Marketing, all rights reserved