5812 Temple City Blvd., PMB705
Temple City, California 91780-2112
To pay with your credit card - click on the "Buy Now" button
Order item B831
FORMAT: ELECTRONIC (CD-ROM)
The book's full text of 226 pages has been converted to PDF images which are searchable using the Acrobat Reader program's "FIND" function. All names are listed alphabetically. Priced at $14.95 plus $3.99 shipping & packing charge. (Add $1.00 S&H for each additional item ordered.)
The Adobe Acrobat Reader software program is required in order to view these books on the disk. You can also print paper copies of the books. The software program and installation instructions are included on the disk.
PUBLISHED BY THE NEW ENGLAND HISTORIC GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY, BOSTON, MASS., 1911.
1. When places other than Sherborn and Massachusetts are named in the original records, they are given in the printed copy.
2. In all records the original spelling is followed.
3. The various spellings of a name should be examined, as items about the same family or individual may be found under different spellings.
4. Marriages are printed under the names of both parties. When a marriage appears without the intention recorded, it is designated with an asterisk.
5. Additional information which does not appear in the original text of an item, i.e., any explanation, query, inference, or difference shown in other entries of the record, is bracketed.
OCTOBER 7, 1674, more land was granted to the proprietors and inhabitants of the land at or near Boggestow to be called Sherborne.
April 16, 1679, an exchange of lands was made with the plantation of Natick, which was confirmed by the General Court May 30, 1679.
May 7, 1684, the grant of October 7, 1674, and the name of Sherborne were confirmed by the General Court. July 11, 1700, part was
annexed to Framingham. December 3, 1724, a part was established as Holliston. February 7, 1820, a part was annexed to Natick, May 3, 1852, the name was changed to Sherborn.
Population in 1905: 1,379.
Questions or comments?
Return to GoldenWest Marketing homepage
© 2010 GoldenWest Marketing, all rights reserved