ORDER FROM:
GoldenWest Marketing
5812 Temple City Blvd., PMB705
Temple City, California 91780-2112
626-294-9535      800-445-8925

Early Town Records of Plympton, Massachusetts

Births & Deaths - 1688 to 1850
Marriages -
1741  to 1780


Order item B425

FORMAT: PRINT

The book is 256 pages, NOT indexed, names listed alphabetically, soft cover with a plastic comb binding, and available for $42.98 + $3.99 shipping & handling charge.
(Add $1.00 S&H for each additional volume ordered).

Order item B425.1  

FORMAT: ELECTRONIC (CD-ROM DISK)

The book's full text has been converted to PDF format which is easily searchable for any word, name, date, place, etc.  Priced at $14.95 plus $3.99 shipping & handling charge.
(Add $1.00 S&H for each additional volume ordered). 

The Adobe Acrobat Reader software program is required in order to view these books on the disk.  Using the Acrobat Reader program you can easily search for names, dates, locations, etc., which appear in the books. You can also print paper copies of the books. The software program and installation instructions are included on the disk.  


The records in this book were obtained from these sources:

Birth and Death records originally published by:
The New England Historic Genealogical Society, 
At the Robert Henry Eddy Memorial Rooms, At the Charge of The Eddy Town-Record Fund, Boston, Mass., 1923.

Marriage Records extracted from: "Early Massachusetts Marriages Prior to 1800", Second Book, Plymouth County, Plympton, (pp. 25-34), By Frederick W. Bailey (1900).

"Early Records of Plympton, Mass." originally published in the Mayflower Descendant Magazine, Volume 1, p. 174 to Volume 5, p. 210, (July, 1899 October, 1903).

THE TOWN OF PLYMPTON, Plymouth County, was established June 4, 1707, from a part of Plymouth. July 4, 1734, a part was included in the new town of Halifax.
December 11, 1734, a part of Middleborough was annexed.
June 9, 1790, a part was established as Carver.
February 8, 1793, bounds between Plympton and Carver were established.
March 16, 1831, a part was annexed to Halifax.
February 6, 1863, bounds between Plympton and Halifax were established and a part of each town was annexed to the other town.

Questions or comments?

Return to GoldenWest Marketing homepage

© 2006 GoldenWest Marketing, all rights reserved